Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Cockblocker

"Since my boyfriend was too sick to help his sister move into her college dorm and is now home alone, can I go over there and take care of him?"

WHAT??? Even though I was still half asleep I knew to say hell no to that request. Hours have since past and I'm still dumbfounded that she even asked. It may have been a completely innocent request on her part, a genuine desire to be there to take care of her boyfriend, but they are both very aware that they are not allowed to be home alone together.

As parents, we may not be able to stop them from ever having sex if that's something they decide they want to do, but there's no way we are going to provide them with the chance opportunity to do the nasty. Neither his parents, nor I, are too old and senile that we've forgotten what it's like to be a horny teenager. We still remember the equation...

Two teens in love + the chance to be home alone together = sex

Surely she knows by now that I plan to be the biggest cockblocker anyone has ever had to contend with for as long as I can, and it seems his parents are on the same page as I am in that playbook.

2 Comments:

Blogger annabkrr said...

Teenagers! Gawd! I'm a cockblocker too, so stay strong!!

5:21 PM, August 12, 2008  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

Sid,
I can't really comment as I don't have my own child. But I do know you're a good mother and you're raising your kid well.

Hugs
Polar B.

8:53 PM, August 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home