Sunday, March 12, 2006

MeMe of 5

Stolen from...oh shit, who'd I steal this from. Hang on, lemme look again. Oh yeah, stolen from Dawn. Sorry, I'm trying to break peanuts out of their shells and momentarily had a brain fart.

Meme of 5:

5 snacks I enjoy: Peanuts, Chocolate, Nachos, Skittles and Reese's

5 songs to which I know all the lyrics: Um, I know the lyrics to every song I listen to so let me turn on the i-pod and just write the first five songs that come up in the shuffle...The Distillers - Sick Of It All, Transplants - I Want It All, Sum 41 - Crazy Amanda Bunkface, The Cure - Jumping Someone Else's Train and Chevelle - Vitamin R

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire: buy a house in Colorado, buy a condo in Chicago, take the kiddie swimming with the dolphins, travel to Europe & Australia and get lots of ink

5 bad habits: constant channel surfing, keeping emotions bottled up inside, binge drinking, spending money I don't have and self medicating

5 things I like doing: spending time with my daughter, blogging, going to concerts, speeding, hanging out at Starbucks and acting like a dork

5 things I would never wear, buy or get new again: (damn this is a hard one) a bikini, rollerblades, cheap beer, a ticket to fly Delta airlines and another rabbit

5 favorite toys: my double dong, a butt plug...oops, sorry, wrong kind of toys. Um...i-pod, surround sound system, jigsaw puzzles, trivial pursuit and my car

I'm not tagging anyone to do this cuz it's a free country, do what the hell ya want to.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

LOL at your fav toys, sid. thanks for doing this, i absolutely love reading these.

i swam with dolphins at discovery cove in florida about 5 years ago. if you have the opportunity, do it with your daughter. its something i'll never forget.

i love skittles, too. forgot to add those to my list.

6:05 PM, March 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The toys got a smile out of me too.

Like the idea of an Australian visit!

Impressed that you remember lyrics ... I can't even get the chorus right when I sing along.

sounds like you're in a more upbeat mood ... welcome back.

10:16 AM, March 13, 2006  
Blogger Maggs said...

You are one hip momma. I didn't know any of the songs...and I like the Cure!

9:44 PM, March 13, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like you have lots of fun at home, Sid :)

I took the liberty of borrowing this meme for a post. Hope you don't mind!

Cheers,
Cinthia

6:11 PM, March 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home