Stole this from Anna...partly cuz I liked the questions and partly because I'm too damn lazy today to actually come up with a topic of my own to write about.
1. Name one thing you could not live without?
There is only one thing in the world I couldn't live without, even with all the recent drama, and that answer will always be my daughter.
2. Name something you'd love to never see again.
An uncircumsized penis.
3. What color is your bathroom rug?
Maroon. And I never realized this til just now, but maroon is one of the school colors (the primary one actually) at my daughter's high school cuz Maroon is the name of the street her school is on.
4. Did you ever wear braces?
Nope, got lucky in that genetics department and have always had a perfect set of choppers. Don't even have a mouth full of fillings either.
5. Extrovert or introverted?
6. What do you make of all this Anna Nicole Smith saga?
I'm tired of hearing about it. She wasn't that important in life, why they're making such a damn big deal about her now that she's dead is beyond me. And personally...I don't care who her baby's daddy is. It's not worthy of that much media attention.
7. What's the population of the city you live in?
Somewhere between 34 & 37 thousand. Haven't driven past the sign that says what it is lately so I don't remember. (Update...it's actually 39,217 according to the sign at the edge of town.)
8. Have you told a lie today?
9. Name something you're good at doing.
Driving...I should've been a race car driver.
10. Now, something you do badly?
11. Who do you share your secrets with?
No one, they're secret.
12. Who's your best friend?
I don't have one.
13. Do you lie about your age?
14. Confrontation or avoidance?
Depends on the situation and the person. I'd say it's a 70/30 slant towards confrontation though.
15. What's the last film you watched?
The kiddie and I have been trying to watch the gazillions of movies we've bought over the years but never bothered to open. Think the last one was The Wedding Date.
16. What about books?
After having it listed on my blog under "currently reading" for over 6 months, I finally finished "From the Corner of His Eye" by Dean Koontz. Now if I could just finish reading the John Saul book that's been there just as long I'd be a happy camper.
17. Do you enjoy eating sushi?
I only tried it once, way back in the late 80's, but I did like it. Haven't had it since because I haven't known anyone that likes it or would be willing to try it. Most sushi bars don't have take-out.
18. Name a place you long to visit.
I've always wanted to go to Belgium. Been fascinated with that country for a long time.
19. Now tell me somewhere you would refuse to go?
20. Do you believe in life after death?
Nope. Once you die, that's the end of your existence.
21. Do you talk to God?
I'm a devout atheist, I don't believe in any gods.
22. Any regrets?
Wish this were a little more specific because I think most people have a whole lot of regrets.
23. If you could be anyone else in the world for just one day, who would you pick?
Brad Pitt, so I could experience being a man and as a bonus I'd get to fuck Angelina Jolie.
24. Who would you never want to be?
Basically anyone else.
25. Why wouldn't you want to be that person?
Because I have no interest in experiencing what anyone else's life is like.
26. Tell me something that makes you uncomfortable.
Getting a wedgie.
27. Now, something you are completely comfortable doing?
Acting like a complete idiot in public.
28. Do you have a favorite childhood memory?
Not really, I had a pretty shitty childhood.
29. Worst one?
Every moment I was abused in some way.
30. Think of a song that describes how you feel at this point in your life.
All Messed Up by Sum 41.
31. What was the last social function you attended?
My daughter's choir concert earlier this evening, or is that not really social because I didn't talk to anyone? If it doesn't count, then the last function would have been this past Saturday. It was my neice's birthday party
32. Is your life what you thought it would be at this point?
No. I always thought I'd be dead by now.
33. You can change one thing about your life right now. What would it be?
I wouldn't be mentally ill.
34. Is there anyone who knows everything about you? All of your secrets?
No, not even myself.
35. Is there anyone that you trust completely?
This is completely impossible for me to do.
36. How did you find your way to your profession?
Only profession I'm in right now is being a professional crazy person and I found my way here through years of abuse, neglect and bad genetics.
37. Do you believe in life long monogamy?
It's extremely rare, but I believe it can and does exist.
38. What's your favorite food?
39. Favorite alcoholic beverage?
40. If you could talk to anyone in the world, who would it be?
Right now it'd be Barack Obama. I find him very intriguing.
41. What would you say to that person?
I'd ask him what his thoughts are about other blacks thinking he isn't "black enough" simply because he's a driven, well educated man and isn't all ghetto.
42. What was the first concert you went to?
Sammy Hagar & Night Ranger back in 1983 or '84. My sister won the tickets in a radio contest.
43. The last?
Plain White T's last August. I hadn't realized it's been that long since I went to a show. Going to see the Taste of Chaos Tour with 30 Seconds to Mars, The Used, Senses Fail and several other bands this Saturday though.
44. Are you a gadget guru? What kinds do you rock if any?
I'm not really a gadget person. I only just got my first cellphone last year. My kiddie is the big gadget person, but I do know how to use all her gadgets like her digital camcorder and digital camera.
45. What is the ring tone on your cell phone?
Was It A Dream by 30 Seconds to Mars.
46. Tell me 3 things you are afraid of.
Flying on a plane, becoming crazy to the point I end up institutionalized and drowning.
47. Give me the names of your 3 favorite television programs.
Grey's Anatomy, Law & Order SVU and Life in the ER.
48. What do you think is worse: having your heart broken by the one you love or breaking the heart of the one you love?
Having my heart broken, the same response I'll bet at least 90% of all people would give.
49. Name a behavior of other people that you don't understand.
50. What is something about you that you think others would not understand.
Why I'm so comfortable with considering myself a dork.