Sunday, February 25, 2007

Keep moving forward

Had something I'd wanted to post, but now I'm drawing a complete blank about what it was. Should have come here first instead of finding ways to offer advice to others without being too hypocritical. Suppose it couldn't have been anything too important and if it was, maybe I'll remember it later on.

The ex didn't come by today to see his daughter or to drop off the paperwork, but that's okay. We had a wicked snow/sleet/rain storm that started yesterday and continued into today. I don't know if that's entirely why he didn't stop by or if the kiddie actually told him that she really wasn't up for seeing him, something she mentioned to me last night. I'd asked if she had talked to him this morning, but either I became distracted when she was answering or she was vague in saying what they'd decided.

I'll definitely be in touch with him tomorrow though to set up a time where we can meet to go through the paperwork and to get my money for the play tickets. Again, I'm not letting any of this slip by. I'm prepared to kick into bitch mode at any time he isn't being cooperative. I've wasted over 3 years letting him screw with me. If anyone's going to be doing the screwing now, it's me and I'm not using lube to lessen the pain either. HA!

As for other stuff, I need to get my day organized so I can get to work on cleaning this place up. My desk once again is crammed full of shit that I find myself moving piles just so I don't feel claustrophobic while I'm sitting at the computer. The kiddie's been leaving stuff laying around as well that I need to get back on her about cleaning up. It's not as bad as it was, but she needs to put stuff away before it does get out of control again.

Guess I'm emerging from my funk, because I'm planning things and there are things I actually want to accomplish. Things I'm looking forward to, particularly having Jared Leto sweat on me on March 17th (Yes I will be swooning like a school girl that night). Let's hope I keep moving forward with all this rather than getting slammed back into an immobile position again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Polar Bear said...

hi Sid
Glad you didn't stay away on hiatus for long.

I think it's great that you feel that you are moving forward. Who's Jared Leto? Sorry for my ignorance.

HUGS
Polar B.

12:41 PM, February 26, 2007  
Blogger Miss Defective said...

Jared Leto is the singer for the band 30 Seconds to Mars. He's also an actor. Most people know him from his role as Jordan Catalano on the short-lived tv show My So Called Life or as Toby Jacobs, Winona Ryder's boyfriend in the movie Girl, Interrupted.

11:11 PM, February 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home