Monday, January 29, 2007

One of those days

Today is one of those days where I should have just stayed in bed. I didn't get any sleep last night and wasn't feeling well to begin with. On top of that, I had a gut feeling that everything in my day was about to go wrong. I should have been smart and just shut the world out. Instead I forced myself to get in the shower because I was scheduled to see my T this afternoon and I really wanted to talk to her about the emotional struggle I'm having.

Unfortunately, while I was in the shower, my T's office called to cancel my appointment. They said she was having car trouble. I'm not buying that excuse just from my experience with her, but what fucking ever. I was told she'll call me to reschedule, which just means I'll see her next fucking week unless some other excuse comes up because right now I'm too fucking pissed off to bother making another appointment for later this week.

Since I was up and clean, I figured I'd run the errands I had planned to do after my appointment. First was to drop a new prescription off at the pharmacy. My misfortune continued there because of my crappy Medicare Part D prescription coverage. They wouldn't cover the medication my doctor prescribed for my excessively painful acid reflux. I'd gone to her for a prescription because the over the counter Prilosec I had been taking was no longer working.

When she wrote the script, she did note on there that the pharmacy could make a substitution for whatever drug my insurance would cover. After checking, guess what the only medication they would cover was? That's right....fucking Prilosec! I asked if the prescription strength was any different from the over the counter crap and was told no, it was basically the same. The formulary was a little different, but it was essentially the same drug, even the same mgs as the shit on the shelf. Fuck me.

I then headed over to the nearby bank to get some cash. Some guy was working on one of the two ATM's but had his truck blocking both lanes. He must have just arrived before I did because there was a car in front of his truck getting cash from the ATM he wasn't working on, so I don't know why he felt the need to obstruct both lanes. Fuck me again.

So then it's off to the pet store to get supplies for the rabbit. Every single fucking asshole I got stuck driving behind was doing 5-10 miles UNDER the speed limit for no apparent fucking reason other than they're fucking idiots. Fuck me yet again.

There was other shit that pissed me off as well. Seems like when one thing goes wrong, there's always a snowball effect and EVERYTHING that can, even the most mundane of shit that you do every damn day, will go wrong.

I'm so fucking enraged right now I can't calm down. I want to scream, cut, drink, overdose....anything I can think of to stop feeling this.

3 Comments:

Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Oh man what a bitch of a day. That was my day on sunday.

7:02 PM, January 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only thing good about days like that are all the bad luck is used up. Which means, you should have a perfect day soon. :)

11:08 PM, January 29, 2007  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

I HATE it when they call and cancell. It really throws off my entire day.

Hang in there.

1:04 PM, January 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home