Monday, July 27, 2009

Stole this

Don't have much to say right now because I'm feeling angry and blah, so I stole this from Lily Strange.

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair....then my teeth, my face and my body, starting from top to bottom. Always in that order or I have to start over. It's an OCD thing.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Black with a Linkin Park logo on it.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Most definitely because it was my daughter and I kiss her every night.

4. Do you plan outfits? Only if it's a special occasion.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Already answered this...angry and blah.

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? A plastic cup I was drinking orange juice out of earlier.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Someone was choking me to death and I woke up gasping for air.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope.

9. What are you craving right now? Nothing. In fact I've been trying to decide what to have for dinner for five hours now and nothing sounds remotely appetizing.

10. Do you floss? Sometimes.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Gross.

12. Are you emotional? I'd say very, but most of it is internalized.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Not that I can remember.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I'm a biter.

15. Do you like your hair? Now that it's back to red, yes. I do need a haircut though.

16. Do you like yourself? NO!

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Only so I could get close enough to shoot the bastard.

18. What are you listening to right now? My daughter & her boyfriend talking and watching Family Guy in the next room. The sound of the air conditioner. The clicking of the keys on my keyboard. I'm tuned in to every little sound around me, it's irritating and frustrating.

19. Are your parents strict? They were, now they're just old and boring.

20. Would you go sky diving? Most definitely!

21. Do you like cottage cheese? Love it.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Tons of them and most are musicians, though I have met a few actors, authors and artists as well.

23. Do you rent movies often? No. I tend to buy a lot of movies and never bother to watch them instead.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Actually yes. I have the innards of my daughter's first generation iPod on my desk and it has a blue sparkly foam covering one side of it.

25. How many countries have you visited? One...Canadia.

26. Have you made a prank phone call? Never. I never saw the thrill in it.

27. Ever been on a train? Frequently, that's how I tend to get around Chicago.

28. Brown or white eggs? Does it matter? Do they taste different?

29. Do you have a cellphone? Yes. I was one of the last holdouts of my generation, but I eventually caved.

30. Do you use chap stick? Numerous times every day.

32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes. I was a freak as a kid and taught myself to do the weirdest things.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My daughter & her boyfriend.

34. Are you too forgiving? Rarely. I'm more likely to be too unforgiving.

35. Ever been in love? Yes, with my rat bastard ex.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? I barely have any friends and none of them qualify for best friend status.

37. Ever have cream puffs? No, they scare me.

38. Last time you cried? This afternoon in my therapist's office. Seems to be a regular occurrence lately, like there's something in the air there.

39. What was the last question you asked? Can I go back to using tampons now?

40. Favorite time of the year? Winter. I'm definitely a snow bunny.

41. Do you have any tattoos? I'm hoping to get my first one later this year.

42. Are you sarcastic? Yes, especially when talking to stupid people.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yeah, but I don't think I got it. Or I could have just not cared enough to bother to follow along.

44. Ever walked into a wall? No, I'm more the falling upstairs type.

45. Favorite color? Black.

46. Have you ever slapped someone? I've slapped several someones, but they all deserved it.

47. Is your hair curly? Yes, but only since I got pregnant. It was a freak side effect of all the hormonal changes.

48. What was the last CD you bought? Let the Dominoes Fall by Rancid.

49. Do looks matter? They shouldn't but I'd be lying if I said they didn't. I don't put a lot of emphasis on them though.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I tried to once (the rat bastard ex), but it only got me fucked over more, so I will never make that mistake again.

51. Is your phone bill sky high? Thanks to unlimited texting, no. Neither my daughter nor I like to talk on the phone unless it's business and we have to, so we have just over 4,300 rollover minutes.

52. Do you like your life right now? NO!

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? Not intentionally. On a very rare occasion I will fall asleep during the day with it on for a short nap, but I could never sleep with it on all night.

54. Can you handle the truth? It might sting and I might not want to hear it, but yeah. It's lying I can't handle.

55. Do you have good vision? It's no longer perfect, but it's pretty darn close.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I only truly hate two people, but with very good reason.

57. How often do you talk on the phone? Rarely as I mentioned above in #51. Over the course of a year, I probably average only two phone calls a week.

58. The last person you held hands with? My niece.

59. What are you wearing? A green shirt and blue shorts.

60. What is your favorite animal? Skunks.

61. Where was your default picture taken at? Do I have a default picture? If I do it was probably "taken" from google images.

62. Can you hula hoop? I can hula, but not with a hoop.

63. Do you have a job? I'm a mom, the hardest job in the world.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Hit the grocery store today, so it was strawberries, string cheese, cheddar cheese, ham, Oreo cookies, applesauce, Tostitos, Sierra Mist and Pepsi. Such a yummy assortment.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Used to do it regularly to sneak out of the house as a teenager, but don't think I have since.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

Great meme. I might have to steal it from you.

You are a Linkin Park fan? Me too!

8:58 AM, July 28, 2009  
Blogger Miss Defective said...

I'm a HUGE Linkin Park fan, they're my favorite band. I like them so much I even belong to their fan club. Have you checked out Chester's side project with Julien-K yet? myspace.com/deadbysunrise

4:17 PM, July 28, 2009  
Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

I have heard of Chester's new project but haven't listened to it yet. Thanks for the link.

Man, LP has summed up some pretty key life experiences for me in their lyrics. "Somewhere I Belong" for instance. That song just blew me away when I first heard it.

5:25 PM, July 28, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home