Saturday, March 11, 2006

Exhaustion strikes again

Since I lack the desire to do anything, I spent yesterday in bed. Only time I got out was to drive the kiddie to school, to vomit and then to pick the kiddie up from school. What an exciting day. Not sure why I felt so sick, maybe from not eating or drinking anything.

After I picked the kiddie up, I dug into my stash of pills and took several Remeron and Valium to insure I'd be comatose for the rest of the night. They've now worn off so I'm going to post this then take a couple of Clonazepam and Seroquel to knock me back into a coma til morning, or even better...the afternoon.

I'm just so incredibly exhausted. It takes all my strength just to climb out of bed to go to the bathroom. Not necessarily sleepy though. Feels like I'm coming down with something. This is the typical feeling I get when I begin to slip into an all-consuming depression. The kind where I lose weight fast because I can't eat. I lay in bed most of the time because just the thought of moving makes my entire body ache.

Wonder if it has anything to do with the Clonazepam. This is the new drug the pdoc put me on when I saw him Monday. Supposed to take this instead of the Valium. Surprised he didn't ask me for the remaining Valium considering he knows I'm always at risk for overdosing. Not to worry though, I've been so damn exhausted I don't even have it in me to OD.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

I hate it when I feel like a buzzing corpse -- you have no energy but you can't sleep. Xanax is my drug and I've been cutting back on it for the last several months. I can stretch it farther by taking benadryl and doing the classic relaxation exercises such as deep breathing. That's me: a lot of small tricks thrown at a big problem.

I hope you find relief.

10:43 PM, March 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home