Friday, August 25, 2006

Two posts

I'm bored today so I'm doing two posts. It's not even one of those bored cuz I don't really have the energy to do anything moods. I got plenty done today, all before noon even. I'm in a hypomanic stage I think. No, I'm pretty damn sure I am cuz I'm all giddy & shit, getting stuff done and bothering to shower regularly; things I don't normally do cuz I'm always fucking depressed. And no, I don't like this feeling any more than I do the soul-sucking depression.

I'm just bored now because everything I have left to do requires getting the ex to do his part. Not sure how hard I should ride his ass to get his part of the paperwork filled out. I've already asked him three times to call the credit bureau to get the credit report it wouldn't give me online and nearly a year later he still hasn't done it. Why should I have to be the one pestering him when he was supposed to have gotten this done while I was being hospitalized time after time two years ago? The fact that I had to pay most of the lawyer fees for this and then will probably have to pay most of the fees to get the damn divorce from him is just "pissing Sid off" time that shouldn't be allocated to him.

I've fucked with the layout of my blog enough again. No idea where the whole jellyfish thing came from. Just one of those weird ideas that both me & the kiddie seem to get. Hers came last night in the form of the idea to do a music video of teenage life using different songs and clips from things like school football games, sleepovers, school dances, etc. The only stumbling block for her, she doesn't have a video camera yet to film it with. Think that's what her father has promised to buy her for xmas this year. Though he still owes her the laptop he promised her for going to the academy. (Gee, he can buy all these toys for her, yet can't pay child support...hmmmm.)

I should start searching for a web host, cuz I'm not so sure I want to go with Yahoo. No sense in paying for a domain name when all it does right now is switch you over to Blogger. Of course had I not made the rash decision to buy something I didn't need, I wouldn't even own a domain name now would I? Suppose it's better than having gone out that night and bought more books I won't ever get around to reading, probably a lot cheaper too. Hurray for being a stinky ass that night!

Guess I'll get back to reading Time. I still have four issues to get through until I'm caught up again.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog and the little cartoon character is so funny, reminds me of myself.

Sorry I hav'nt spoke to you in awhile. I wanted to see how your doing. I understand boredom, one of the major symptoms of depression. I'll usually sleep when I'm ecessevly bored, or eat.

I wonder if you have any hobbies,
making things like crafts or painting, that helps me sometimes.
Maybe try looking up some beautiful places on the internet just to fill your mind with joyous things. I sometimes like to look at extravagent homes and vacation places on the ocean.

We'll I hope you feel more spirited soon. My prayers are always with you.
I'll talk to you again soon. See ya.

Take care of yourself
Billy

2:31 AM, August 26, 2006  
Blogger annabkrr said...

Love the new look you've got. It's cool. Why'd ya change?

Sorry you have to wait for the ex to help you out. God knows I understand what a giant pain they can be.

3:50 PM, August 26, 2006  
Blogger sansanity said...

ok the jellyfish headline made me spit iced tea on my keyboard!

10:53 AM, August 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home