Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Bad sign

Woke up this morning feeling as bad as I did when I went to sleep....bad sign. I just want to curl up and go back to sleep, but the reason I got out of bed in the first place is because I had a hell of a time sleeping last nite. Think total I got four hours, and that's with the Seroquel.

The kiddie had been having troubles sleeping for the last 2 weeks so I bought her a sleep aid yesterday. Guess it worked because I didn't wake up to find her sleeping on the sofa and she has yet to wake up. I'll let her sleep as long as she wants. I'm in no hurry to get dressed and do any running around.

Tried to distract from this horrible feeling by trying to read some new blogs. Linking over to them from the ones listed on the blogs I currently read. That didn't work well because my brain is so scattered that the only one I made it to was Blither's and I only read the first post.

Guess I'll try a second distraction...mindlessly playing pyramids on yahoo.

3 Comments:

Blogger mizeeyore said...

Sid: i'm here if you need to talk. i've left my Yahoo IM open so if you feel up to it, and just want to vent, feel free.

it's amazing that you were playing pyramids on Yahoo...i've been playing slots on Comcast Games most of the day. i understand that feeling when your thoughts run heavy and the depression starts sneaking up on you. these games can be a great distraction.

like i said, i'm here if you need me (((((((((((Sid))))))))))

take care of you!
genelle

6:03 PM, December 27, 2005  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

Sid
I'm sorry you're having such a hard time over the holidays. Hang in there, and feel free to gmail me if you wanna talk.

Hugs
Polar Bear

8:17 PM, December 27, 2005  
Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Mindlessness is good...it's better then dwelling on our illnesses. I'm worried that you arn't sleeping well. That's the first sign of trouble for most of us. I hope that improves. My sleep seems to be disappearing as well.

12:44 PM, December 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home