Friday, December 16, 2005

The final product for now

So I'm done reconstructing for now. I don't think it looks too bad. At least it doesn't look like everyone elses. Though it does look rather plain. I just don't care right now. I've played with it for 2 days straight, and since I'm not a website or blog designer, I have no fucking clue what I'm doing. I just played with it til I got to where it is now.

Today I've been up since 7 am. I heard a strange pounding noise, like someone knocking on the door. Woke up to find nothing. I'd have thought it was just in my head, but my father heard it to. I'm now thinking I was doing it in my sleep. Can't remember dreaming about anything that would have caused me to do that, but I know I have before.

Since I was up, I got in the shower since I was babysitting my nieces at 8 am. They are great one on one, but together all they ever do is fight. Everything has to be the same for both of them, the same color markers, the same number of pieces of paper, etc. Luckily my sis only worked from 9 am til 1 pm. I don't think I could have handled the kids any longer than that and my daughter & parents were also helping watch them!

Once my sister showed up, we had a marathon cookie bake-off. Actually before she got here I made the rum balls, since they don't require cooking. Yes, I was drinking directly from the rum bottle at 11 am. My excuse? It was drink or duct tape the kids and lock them in the closet. We pretty much made all the same cookies that I did the previous weekend at Kerry's. Only thing else we made was chocolate chip cookies. I did 90% of the work, but that's ok cuz it kept me busy.

This has made for a long day. It's not even yet 10 pm and I feel like I've been up all weekend. Like tomorrow I'll wake up and it will be Monday morning. I'm ready for sleep, but I had a brief nap earlier, about 20 mins long. I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I'm hoping if I stay up til midnight I will be so tired I'll actually sleep all night for a change.

Tomorrow the ex is taking the kiddie off to Twisted 12 to see All American Rejects, Coheed & Cambria and Fall Out Boy. I hope I don't forget to give them the tickets! I'm starting to really want to go, but I know I'm just not up for it. Plus I'll be doing laundry all day tomorrow. Presents are all wrapped and the final one has been ordered and will hopefully be here by Christmas cuz it's a present for the kiddie to give to her father. So I don't have to worry about any of that now.

I do need to reserve the hotel room for the ex for Christmas. Once I do that, I'll be broke until he pays me for the room on Friday when he gets paid again. We also need to still pay the lawyer something. So much to do this week. My pdoc better give me samples of Seroquel until he can get a waiver from Medicaid for me to go back on it. That or give me something else besides Trazadone which just makes me sick as hell.

6 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

Sid, looks good. You did a better job of redesign that I could ever do. I am going to send you a personal e-mail.

11:06 PM, December 17, 2005  
Blogger mizeeyore said...

i agree with Marie....this is fabulous! i like the contrasts of color that is displayed throughout.
keep up the good work *smile*

the cookie baking thing sounds like fun. i had to laugh when i read the part about putting duct tape on the kids and lockin' 'em in the closet LOL. but it sounds like you had a pretty productive day and that's a good thing.

hope we can chat on Yahoo IM soon!

take good care, hon.

genelle


oh one other thing: have you heard any news on how Princess is doing?

11:54 AM, December 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good day. I still can't believe you haven't gotten any seroquel yet.

11:59 AM, December 18, 2005  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

I like the redesign, Sid.

I work in the technology field, and even I dn't know how to change my template. I'd say well done to you for figuring it out!

Polar

4:06 PM, December 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it even more with the black background.

Take care,
Billy

8:04 PM, December 18, 2005  
Blogger sansanity said...

OK now i am jealous. everyone has a GREAT new layout. ok I have to get my azz in gear. i love the paisley and the black!

7:32 AM, December 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home