Friday, December 16, 2005

Under construction

This site will temporarily be under construction for awhile until I don't think it looks so lame. I found an awesome black & white photo that I want to make my background, which means I'll have to change font colors and other stuff. So if you stop by and for some reason it looks weird, it's because I'm not done yet. The changes will be subtle until I can get the background in. Once that's done, the rest should be fairly easy.

I'll try and catch up on blogs tomorrow. I'm gonna fuck with this thing while I wait for my meds to kick in.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

Sid, change is always a good thing. Take care. Hope the meds kick in soon.

2:46 AM, December 16, 2005  
Blogger mizeeyore said...

i agree with marie...change can be a good thing. i'm liking the new look already! and once again, thank you so much for the planner!

take care of you!
Hugs
(((((((((((sid)))))))))))

9:06 AM, December 16, 2005  
Blogger Miss Defective said...

The top is the picture I want to use, but it keep tiling (making multiple copies of same pic to cover the screen). Just trying to get one copy of the picture to stretch out and cover the whole page. Ugh. For some reason I can't get it to do the right thing, even with knowing the proper way to do it. Oh well, I'll keep trying.

9:57 AM, December 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home