Thursday, December 22, 2005

Weird vision

I had a strange hallucination last night. Gotta love the effect Seroquel has. Not only does it put you to sleep, it also gives you nightmares. I'm willing to deal with the nightmares in order to actually get some sleep, but what happened last night was too freaky, even for me.

My bed is in a corner, so the top and the left side are up against walls. Last night I had an all too real experience at around 3 am. I could have sworn I saw my mother standing in that corner looking over me and then telling me not to worry, that everything will be ok. There of course is no way she could get into the corner and I wasn't sleeping when this happened either so I was completely freaked out by it. Turned all the lights on, checked the room for her, called out her name, etc. My rational mind knows she wasn't there, but it was all too vivid, in color, auditory, that it scared the crap outta me. I've never had a "vision" like this before, ever. I just hope nothing like that happens tonight or even ever again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

Sid, I am looking forward to the new blog. I would like to meet your daughter even if it is only on line. I too like dolphins; they are beautiful creatures.

Please take care.

2:24 AM, December 23, 2005  
Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

I hope that you can make the money...somehow I think that you will. ;)

I hate the Seroquel nightmares...shivers.

7:10 PM, December 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home