Sunday, August 27, 2006

Kinda makes you go hmmm

Let me preface this by saying I don't align my political views with either major party and I have no intention of becoming political with this blog. With that said, I just had to post this one. From the August 28th edition of Time magazine, this is a quote from Rhode Island Senator Lincoln Chafee....

"I think I stand for traditional Republican values. We've always been the party of fiscal responsibility. Of conservation. We've always warned against foreign entanglements and opposed government getting mixed up in personal lives."

Nothing I can say, except...hmmmmmm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Deb said...

OMG, that made me lol. I keep my politics close to my vest too, but things like this do make an eyebrow crinkle.

10:54 PM, August 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home