Monday, July 16, 2007

Trying to flip it

I'm still trying to flip my schedule from staying up all night to being awake during the day and it has proven to be a bigger challenge than I thought it would be. It's creating stress where there shouldn't be any. But I'll keep trudging along at it and hopefully succeed without having a breakdown.

I've always been a night owl, but there is just some stuff coming up that I can only get accomplished during the morning hours. Things I desperately need to get done. Think it's time to pull my daily planner out again and schedule my day. Maybe that'll be the added push I need to get my ass in gear.

On a random side note...today is the fourth anniversary of this blog. Big whoop-dee-do.

4 Comments:

Blogger Maggs said...

my sleep schedule is all messed up. i'm in a depressive phase, isolating. i need to get out.

2:23 PM, July 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy anniversary sid!

good luck with the sleep thing, if you have any good ways of coping with the switch, let me know. i know someone who really needs help with that.

3:47 PM, July 17, 2007  
Blogger Joel said...

[[Getting a kazoo and leading a march in your honor down the Internet Superhighway]]

6:43 PM, July 17, 2007  
Blogger waiting2die said...

i too am a night owl, but here of late once i take my night meds i fall asleep almost instanrly. i feel your need to get out and about.

i would love to meet with you downtown and have a Frappucino (sorry, i dont drink coffee) with you and people watch. also i'm sorry for not posting as much -- i've had my hands full with my grandson and also trying to find a home care job. the agency i applied at rejected my application (see new post). oh well. shit happens.

keep your head up girl.
(((((((((((((Sid))))))))))))

1:20 PM, July 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home