Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Here

I'm still here, haven't been thrown in the hospital for my uncontrollable rage or anything. I've actually been sidelined with a severe case of the flu since Saturday night and don't even have the energy needed to rage.

A lot has gone on over the two weeks that have passed since I last posted. A lot of stuff I probably should have written about but didn't. Just never seems to be any time to do anything anymore. Which doesn't make any sense because time is all I've got. I don't know where it all goes. Confusion reigns supreme once again.

One thing I know I've had time for is Time. Yep, I've finally caught up with my subscription for the first time in I don't know how long. I have the March 3rd issue I'm currently reading and then the March 10th issue which arrived this past Friday. If I stay sick a little longer, I might actually get the time to read the Dean Koontz book I've been "currently reading" for several months now.

Right now it's time to pass out again.

(Wow, I see blogger finally got their spellcheck working again...I'm impressed.)