Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The juices just aren't flowing

It's that time again. No, not for a lobotomy, though I could probably use one. It's time to change the look of my blog. I've grown sick of looking at the same header, the same layout. Usually I can come up with a new idea fairly quickly and easily. But the creative juices just don't seem to be flowing.

The process typically starts with an idea for a tag line that just seems to come out of nowhere. Some of the past ones include "reaching new heights of stupidity daily", "as spineless as a jellyfish and probably just as squishy", "walking a lonely road to nowhere", "lost in a swirl of confusion" and a few others I never bothered to save.

Unfortunately, nothing is coming to mind at all this time. So I looked back through the 700+ posts I've done, reading the titles in hopes of finding some inspiration there. Here's what I've come up with...

random thoughts from a diseased brain
rotting from the inside out
as close to brain dead as a living being can get
truly insane or just a freak of nature?
the raging lunatic from your nightmares
reminding everyone that it's a good thing crazy people can't own guns
just tattoo the word idiot on my forehead

Unfortunately, none of those really strikes my fancy. Guess I'll keep trying to come up with something that really jumps out at me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

I like: Random thoughts from a diseased brain.

5:54 PM, January 22, 2008  
Blogger Dawn said...

Looks great, sid.

3:48 PM, January 24, 2008  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

Hey Sid,
I like your new header. Great photo. That's the best thing about headers - you can always come up with new ones.

10:39 PM, January 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home