Sunday, September 28, 2008

Best course of action

Disconnected, invisible, tearful, suspicious, used, inconsequential, unappreciated, somber...just some of the words that describe how I'm feeling today. The noise in my head has given way to the ache in my soul. The only thing I presently yearn for is to cry. I want to drain the sadness encapsulating me out through a river of tears.

I've been here before though and know that there is no safe release of emotion when I'm shrouded so heavily in depression. The best course of action is complete and utter inaction. Don't cry, don't suppress, don't do anything. Reaction in moments like this is when the choice between life and death is made, and death always reigns as the most comforting, most viable option.

1 Comments:

Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Reaction in moments like this is when the choice between life and death is made, and death always reigns as the most comforting, most viable option.

I totally get this. It's good to reduce the things that you have to deal with when in that dangerous place. That's why I like to meditate so much when I'm having a tough time. I can just close my eyes, breath and sit there.

Hope you are feeling better.

4:52 PM, October 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home