Tuesday, November 02, 2010

An overall feeling

The world shifted yesterday, though I'm not exactly sure how to explain what I mean by that. It's an overall feeling within, part of my sixth sense, that has left me both anxious and scared of what's to come. I can feel the dread in the air and I know something bad is on the horizon.

I have a startling, borderline freakish, level of intuition and it's not just a case of lucky guessing either. When I get that "feeling" about something, I'm right about whatever it is 99.9% of the time.


That "feeling" is how I always know when I'm being lied to, even when people swear they are telling me the truth and say I'm just being paranoid. It's how I can watch the Antiques Roadshow and know the value of items I've never seen before and know nothing about (that little trick really freaks the kiddie out cuz I either give the exact same range or I give the price that's in the dead center of the range offered on the show). It's how I knew the Denver Broncos would win the Super Bowl in 1998 against the Green Bay Packers when everyone else was telling me I was completely nuts, despite the fact that I absolutely HATE football and have never watched a single game, ever.


I know my sixth sense has saved me from being raped in the past. It has also saved me from being the victim of other crimes and has also helped me avoid being in numerous car accidents. Knowing all this is why I stay in tune with it, and heed it's warning.


This feeling I have right now is too vague, which means I'm not the one in danger, at least not yet. Whatever horrible event that is about to occur isn't going to happen directly to me, but I will somehow be indirectly affected by it. I really hope this is one of the times that falls into that .1% where I'm wrong, but I'm really afraid it won't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home