Thursday, September 22, 2005

Wash that ass

So I just noticed that I've been in the same stinky clothes for the last three days, which means I haven't showered since Monday. Let's all say it together....WASH THAT STINKY ASS YOU LAZY FUCKING BITCH! Gotta do it tomorrow, I have to go out in public.

Started reading False Memory by Dean Koontz several days ago. It's taken me five days to read 180 pages, that sucks. I'm struck by a certain reference in the book that speaks volumes to me. It pertains to psychotropic medications and it reads "The kid's sense of self was so faded by years of relentless chemical bleaching..."

That's how I feel most of the time, like these medications have chemically bleached me of what little sense of self I previously possessed. Wiped away the slate and left me sterile inside, void of any knowledge of what I was once like. That's a scary thought to ponder. Makes me want to stop the meds permanently, but then I wonder...can the damage that's already been done ever be reversed?

1 Comments:

Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Wow, today was my third day without showering too!! I did finally get in the shower about an hour ago. I couldn't even stand my own stink.

Take care.

2:21 PM, September 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home