Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Fucked again

So much for trying to stop the negative thoughts, cuz guess what? Of course the day group schedule is fucked up. I knew it would be. I'm never wrong about shit like this. Just when you're trying to do something to better yourself you get a boot rammed up your ass to bring you back to the reality that your life is fucked up and probably always will be.

I can still attend the Roads to Recovery group on Monday's at 11 am, which didn't change. But I'd have to see if my therapist can switch our schedule appointments from 2 pm to 1 pm because they've switched the other Monday group, Creative Writing, from 1 pm to 2 pm. Wednesdays is just totally out of the fucking question now because they've kept the Self Esteem group at 10 am but switched the Anxiety group to 2 pm. I'm not going to sit around there for 3 hours between groups, nor am I driving all the way out there just to attend one group.

The whole purpose behind even doing the damn groups was so that I had structure for at least part of my week. Why the fuck would they switch the groups around and fuck up everyone's schedule like that? No wonder the whimpy ass counselor didn't call me. He knows I'm borderline and probably knew I'd fly into a rage when I found out things were switched around, which was exactly my response when I saw the schedule.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand where your coming from I really do. We try and try but everything just keeps blowing up in our faces.
Im trying desperatly to turn things around in my life and I truley hope you have better luck than Im having.
Good luck, I hope it gets better for you.

Take care,
Billy

3:28 AM, January 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home