Monday, September 04, 2006

Boredom

Today sucked ass. Actually the whole last week did. Wish I knew what to do to alleviate some of this boredom. Nothing holds my interest lately, not even the things I used to enjoy. Sometimes I just sit here looking around, wondering what the hell I should be doing with my life.

There are brief thoughts of getting a job or volunteering somewhere, maybe going back to school or even signing up to do groups during the day again, but just the mere thought of having a set schedule that I have to follow sends my anxiety thru the roof. It's a catch-22, no schedule keeps me from being motivated to do anything, having a schedule gets me too anxious to get anything done.

Sleep is my only friend, guess I'll go snuggle up with him and forget there is a whole wide world out there where people get out and do things, actually spend time with someone other than themselves.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Personally I don't care about the outside world. It's overrated. :)

9:01 PM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Maggs said...

Eh. I wish I had motivation.

6:50 PM, September 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home