Friday, December 22, 2006

Strengths

Next time a therapist asks what my strengths are, I'm going to tell them I'm great at getting people to hate and ignore me. I'm great at getting them to misconstrue even the most innocuous of statements into something completely negative. Great at getting them to believe the things I say or write are about them, when in all honesty, 99.9% of the time I'm only referring to myself. I'm so great at these things, I can do them without putting forth any effort.

Maybe it's time to go back to the hand written journal and refrain from trying to connect with anyone else in the world on any kind of level. Time to speak only when spoken to. Time to hide away all the thoughts, feelings, ideas, concerns, etc, that I've tried to express here, in group and with my therapist. That seems so much easier than continually being hurt and/or unintentionally hurting others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home