Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Home

We're back home, but since I haven't really slept since last Wednesday and I failed to take my medications for the last five days, I'm kind of out of it. The trip had its ups and downs, but two things made the whole ordeal so very worth it...seeing Linkin Park, who put on an amazingly awesome show; and getting a Frrrozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity in NYC.

Got plenty of pictures of our sight-seeing Sneetch wandering around Manhattan, so I'll have to get them posted once we get them downloaded off the camera and once things settle down enough that I can find the time to make a post with any substance to it.

Pictures from the Bamboozle festival itself are on a disposable camera, so at some point I'll need to get that film developed. Maybe when I do, I'll remember to drop off the film from the Taste of Chaos tour too and finally get to see those pics.

2 Comments:

Blogger Polar Bear said...

Welcome back!

Glad you enjoyed the concert.

Hugs
Polar B.

3:07 PM, May 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back.
Sleep well.

And, uh, don't count on me commenting much on your concert. I'm glad you had a great time, but you and I have widely differing tastes in music, so I won't have much to say on it.

No 'ffence.

Take care,
--Stephen

7:26 PM, May 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home