Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It'll pass

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! The level of rage I'm experiencing today is OFF. THE. CHARTS. I've screamed, thrown shit, slammed shit, punched shit, ripped shit to shreds, etc. I'd love to do damage to myself, drink, cut, break some bones, whatever; but unfortunately I have the kiddie's choir concert to attend tonight.

I know this feeling will pass, but it is hell until it does. The same triggers that brought this on today will be back again tomorrow, I can't avoid them because it's crap I need to deal with. Crap I've been working on for two weeks now and I'm no closer to a resolution than I was when I started due to the bureaucratic run-around at Medicaid. FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

__________________________________________________


Note to self: Never, ever, ever go get your hair cut again when you're raging. You end up saying shit like "just cut it all off, I'm sick of dealing with it". There was more hair left on the floor than is left on my head.

4 Comments:

Blogger Polar Bear said...

Sorry to hear about your hair, but I do understand that, believe it or not. I've done that to myself before too.

Hang in there, Sid. I hope the choir concert goes well for the kiddie.

12:57 PM, December 13, 2007  
Blogger Marie said...

I am sorry you are feeling badly! I guess the holidays bring out the worst in everybody!

I hope this rage passes soon!

9:37 PM, December 15, 2007  
Blogger Nunya said...

tagged you sid... take your mind off it???

6:14 AM, December 16, 2007  
Blogger MB said...

thats why my hairdresser happens to be a relative, lmao. And I know how you felt with the rage chick, I get terrible rages around this time of year.

Take care of yourself chick,

MB

2:52 PM, December 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home