Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I'm a nine?

Ok, I had to do this one cuz I keep seeing it on Marie's blog and curiosity finally got the better of me. I definitely don't agree with the results, but I think there are probably a few people in my life that could point out how this somehow fits for me.




Your Spiritual Number is Nine



You bring satisfaction and competence into people's lives.

You are very influential... sometimes more of an influence than you even realize.



Right now, your life is all about reflection and completion.

You have ended a long journey, and you are taking the time to figure out what it all meant.



You are an easy going, charming, and charismatic person.

Whether you want to or not, you have a lot of devoted followers.

What's Your Spiritual Number?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home