Monday, April 20, 2009

Not a good equation

Change + Severe Depression + Borderline Personality Disorder + PMS = Watch out cuz this is one SERIOUSLY unstable bitch.

That's not a good equation to start the week off with, but that's exactly how it began. Lucky me! (insert shitload of sarcasm here)

I wish I could say I'm just making this shit up as I go along, but no one could possibly make up this much misery in one life. No one would even want to, it's that depressing. Yet here it is, falling into my lap on a daily basis. Again, lucky me! (insert another shitload of sarcasm here)

I'm at the point right now where I almost have to laugh. I have to think of life as one big joke (albeit a very cruel one) and not act on any of the horrifying thoughts swirling around inside my head.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

You have a lot on your plate, Sid. Go easy on yourself.

6:18 PM, April 20, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home