Thursday, May 28, 2009

Nothing went as planned today and I'm still fucking married to the biggest asshole on the face of the planet. I'm so done with all this bullshit I have to deal with. I can't take it any longer. I'm so sick of struggling just so I can get fucked over day after day after day. There's no point, there's no reason, there's no purpose to life when there's nothing but pain and misery. Even when I do everything that's asked of me, even when I do more than what's asked of me, it's still not right, it's still not good enough. I will never be able to meet expectations because even when I'm doing all the right things, the rules are changed, the rug gets pulled out from under me and I fail. I'm tired of failing. I'm tired of every fucking thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home