Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Another 1 am post..sheesh

I've really gotta stop posting at 1 am. I never know if I should refer to what I did during the day as yesterday, since technically it is; or just say today since my day hasn't ended yet. It really shouldn't matter. I'm sure most people don't give a fuck about something so trivial. But for some reason I find it irritating and I need to make a choice.

The kiddie & I had planned to go shopping yesterday. Have a couple of xmas gifts to return or exchange. But just taking a shower used all up all the energy I had for the day. So I spent the rest of the day vegged out on the couch again. Mindlessly clicking thru the channels, never really settling on one thing to watch. I'm hoping today we can make it out of the house. The kiddie needs a change of scenery.

People hate watching tv with me. I'm horrible when it comes to changing channels. They always say men are bad with that...I say, I've got most men beat. I can't stand to watch commercials so that requires an instant click. I always have to change the channels at the top of the hour in case something new & better comes on. I also need to change channels if I've watched a show for more than 5 minutes & I haven't been thoroughly entertained. Of course most times I can't even find anything worth watching for 5 mins & just continually keep clicking thru all the channels in the hopes that maybe I passed by something good when it was in a commercial break.

I did watch something longer than 5 mins this time though. I kept watching the news channels and their reports on the tsunami. What a horrifying disaster. So much loss of life and the death toll keeps rising so fast. So many people still missing. My heart goes out to all those people who've lost loved ones.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to those people too,its unbelievable,I think the death toll is up to a 100,ooo now. Im glad your Christmas went well,I wish I could say the same,they got here sunday and their still here,HELP!!!!Im going crazy,I want them to leave now.I havnt been sober since they got here,Ive broke out into a sweat every day,Ive had to take a shower two or three times a day and Ive been sleeping on the floor with the damb street light shining in my face and the noise is driving me up the wall but other than that things have gone much better than I expected. T.M

11:36 PM, December 29, 2004  
Blogger Bianca said...

Yeah, my day was about the same as yours and I am still in my jammies from yesterday (sleeping in them a second night). Must be all this holiday cheer.

11:47 PM, December 29, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home