Sunday, December 26, 2004

Bye Bye Xmas

Another xmas is over and I managed to survive without too much trouble. Didn't even drink my way through, only had 2 beers all week. I am glad it's over though. The kids were pretty tame xmas eve until it came time to open presents and then they were off the charts until they left. Running around, yelling. I feel like the Grinch..."oh the noise, noise, noise, noise", I just wanted it to stop.

Haven't felt much like drinking or eating anything lately because of this illness. Suppose there's a bonus there, didn't gain all that holiday weight a lot of people do. But whatever this infection is, it's not getting any better, even with the antibiotics. My brother in law said he's been sick for 2 months with it & nothing is helping him either. Oh joy, just what I don't need...to be sick all frickin winter long.

Xmas day was dull. The kiddie went off with her father, so I laid on the couch and mostly just slept. Didn't think I was that tired, but I couldn't stay awake. Felt good to sleep. Never seem to do that very often anymore. The downside of course is that I'm not even the slightest bit tired now & it's 2 am.

My mood's been holding fairly steady the last 2 days at a kind of blah level. Not really feeling much of anything...no joy, but no sadness either. Wouldn't want to live this way the rest of my life, but at the moment there aren't any thoughts of dying. Progress? Nah, probably just the calm before the storm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home