Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Another fucking therapist gets the boot

Ms. J is a fucking bitch and I refuse to see that woman again...EVER! She actually had the gall to suggest that maybe my daughter would be better off living with someone other than myself or her father. If she calls DCFS, I'm going to fucking go off on her. Not that DCFS will do anything, they have absolutely no cause to take my daughter away. She's not being abused or neglected in any way. She's actually very well taken care of in spite of the fact her mom & dad are so damn screwy in the head.

So I guess I'm left without a therapist until Ms. S comes back from her medical leave, if she ever does. She was only supposed to be gone 6 wks & it's now been over 2 months. I had a feeling she would be gone longer. Not that I know anything about the circumstances under which she went on leave, but because this shit always happens to me. There's always complications, nothing is ever as cut & dry as people expect it to be when I'm somehow involved in their life. There are always delays and problems...that kind of shit just follows me around.

Managed to finish my xmas shopping today. Thank fucking gawd. I have no idea if I even have any money left in the bank. Suppose it would be wise to check that. Just seems like I spent a whole lot of money I shouldn't have. I'm afraid to total up my xmas receipts and see just how much. Think I made up for last year, because last year I didn't have any money to buy anything except a handful of small things for the kiddie.

Now, if I can just make it thru Christmas with the family without having a major anxiety attack...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home