Sunday, January 09, 2005

Way to ruin everything

Wanna know the fastest way to ruin everything? Add my stupid fuckhead ex into the mix. That fucking bastard caused a snowball effect that ruin the whole day for our daughter. A day that was supposed to be a happy one because she turned 13 today. FUCK! I'm still so fucking pissed off I can't handle it. I so want to murder the fuckhead. He fucking deserves it and I would show absolutely no remorse for it if I did. I don't know how I'm ever going to be able to calm down from this. Guess I'll fucking drink til I can't stand up anymore.

Had this whole birthday party planned out for her and not a cheap birthday...a $350 one at GameWorks. Money I didn't have to spend, but figured I'd treat her to something nice because it was a special birthday, she's now a teenager. Party was supposed to begin promptly at 1 pm. We only had the room for an hour because I figured that would be sufficient time to eat lunch, have cake & open presents. Then they could all run around for an hour & a half playing games. So in order to get there at 1 pm I was going to leave the house at noon because we had several of her friends to pick up on the way. I had everything planned so as not to cause myself any stress. I know my rage level has been way up and I didn't want to have anything happen to trigger it.

Well...the stupid fuckhead took it upon himself to trigger me. He decided he was going to take the kiddie out for breakfast, which I certainly had no problem with. He knew we needed to be out of here at noon and said he'd bring her back by then. So I get a call at 5 after 12 from the kiddie saying they were just paying the bill and they'd be home soon. I asked where they were at & they were at a restaurant over 20 mins away. Of course I lost it and yelled at her by mistake, which sent her into tears. So he grabs the phone from her & asks me what the hell is going on. So then I layed into his sorry fucking ass and he has the nerve to be mad at me. He's the one that screwed everything up. He's telling me he'll be at the house in 10 mins. Told him he was fucking 20 mins away minimum, how the hell did he think he was going to get here in 10. I was so full of rage I just hung up on the mother fucker. Because he's a stupid fuckhead, we were left with only half an hour for us to pick 3 other girls up and get to the place which itself is 30 mins away.

I made him drive to pick everyone up because I was too pissed that I didn't even want to go. I knew I had to though, so I proceeded onto the place so the other guests that would probably arrive on time weren't stuck there wondering what the hell was going on. He ended up showing up with the kids at 1:20 pm.

I can't fucking believe the stupid fuckhead did this. Actually, I should have known better than to rely on him to help with the party. Fuck me for thinking I could. So with him being late, that set everything else off and fucked up the whole day. The birthday girl was late for her own party. After everyone got their coats off & settled in, we only had half an hour to eat, open presents & have cake. Nothing like being fucking rushed to just make your time oh so enjoyable.

Figuring we'd be home by 4-4:30 pm, I asked my sister if she wanted to bring her family over for cake. Unbeknownst to me, the stupid fuckhead made plans to take the kiddie to the mall after the party so he could buy her a gift. So not only did the party end later than it was supposed to, he throws yet another loop into my planned out day with the mall trip. I just fucking left before I went off on him again because this time it would have been in front of quite a few people.

Then to top it off...the stupid fuckhead also said he'd pay me some of the money he owes me, which I'm pretty sure is close to $400 now. This isn't even child support money, of which I still haven't seen a cent in over 5 months. It's money I loaned him for various things mostly involving the kiddie, plus half of the cost of the party.(Shame on me again for giving him any money.) So what does he do? He signs over a check someone else had given him as a tip for $50. He must fucking think I really am a bank. What the fuck do I want to cash someone else's check for? Reluctantly I did take the check though. Gawd only knows when I'd see that money again if I hadn't.

FUCK!! I hate him, I HATE him, I HATE him, I HATE him!!!! And I hate myself for enabling him to still be able to hurt me. FUCK! We should both fucking die!

2 Comments:

Blogger Polar Bear said...

Sorry to hear about the birthday disaster.

Hang in there.

9:00 PM, January 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez!! Give yourself a BREAK!!! It sounds like you're raising a teen-nagger on your own, gosh, Kudos to you that you could even GIVE a party to her!

7:46 PM, January 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home