Friday, January 13, 2006

Cruel joke

It's Friday the 13th and I feel like the hands that be are playing a cruel joke on me. My cough is worse, it feels like someone stuck my uterus in a vice and clamped it closed, I have a migraine and I feel like slitting my wrists would be an enjoyable activity to pass the time today.

Fuck, isn't life fun sometimes? Unfortunately I have to put that last activity on hold, suck it up & suffer thru the pain in my head and my belly because I have to run around today getting the rest of the things for this party. I'd put all this off until tomorrow, but I have a feeling things aren't going to get much better and I'd rather get this stuff over with than feel overwhelmed by adding on to an already busy schedule tomorrow.

At least I can put everything off til after dinner and I can try to dope up on meds to diminish the aches and pains before I have to go out.

2 Comments:

Blogger mizeeyore said...

((((((((((((Sid))))))))))) i'm sorry you're not feeling well...i've missed talking to you on IM. please take good care of yourself and if you need me, i will leave my Yahoo IM open.

much love
genelle

6:37 PM, January 13, 2006  
Blogger Maggs said...

Keep it together. Think of your baby. I know it's hard.

10:56 PM, January 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home