Friday, January 13, 2006

Cruel joke

It's Friday the 13th and I feel like the hands that be are playing a cruel joke on me. My cough is worse, it feels like someone stuck my uterus in a vice and clamped it closed, I have a migraine and I feel like slitting my wrists would be an enjoyable activity to pass the time today.

Fuck, isn't life fun sometimes? Unfortunately I have to put that last activity on hold, suck it up & suffer thru the pain in my head and my belly because I have to run around today getting the rest of the things for this party. I'd put all this off until tomorrow, but I have a feeling things aren't going to get much better and I'd rather get this stuff over with than feel overwhelmed by adding on to an already busy schedule tomorrow.

At least I can put everything off til after dinner and I can try to dope up on meds to diminish the aches and pains before I have to go out.

3 Comments:

Blogger mizeeyore said...

((((((((((((Sid))))))))))) i'm sorry you're not feeling well...i've missed talking to you on IM. please take good care of yourself and if you need me, i will leave my Yahoo IM open.

much love
genelle

6:37 PM, January 13, 2006  
Blogger Geisha_Girl said...

Naprogesic (by Roche) tablets containing 275mg of Naproxen Sodium (whatever that is) is excellent for cramping.

Don't know if it's on the market in the US. If you can find it or an equivalent, it's effective.

Sometimes easing up on other stuff helps get rid of headaches. If I overdo sedatives I think I wind up with headaches, so I try to ease up there.

Take care.

11:36 PM, January 13, 2006  
Blogger Maggs said...

Keep it together. Think of your baby. I know it's hard.

10:56 PM, January 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home