Thursday, March 16, 2006

Check in

Just thought I'd check in. Haven't been doing much of anything except reading, spending money I don't have again, watching tv and playing games on the computer. I've read blogs, but can't find the words to comment. Surprised as hell that I was able to make a post on a borderline support board last night. Not sure where the words came from cuz I'm having trouble forming more than three word sentences. Nothing else really to say. Not quite right in the head at the moment.

5 Comments:

Blogger annabkrr said...

Hang in there Sid. I know it's hell, but just stay strong. I'm here for you if you need a friend.

1:47 PM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Joel said...

Don't give up.

2:42 PM, March 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont think any of us are quite right in the head. We just have to make the best of what we have I suppose. But I hope you can come out of it soon.

I left you a message on your last post and I wrote a couple of of posts on my blog if you want to read them. But dont if your feeling really depressed.

I hope things get better soon.
I miss being able to read your blog, but I can catch up every other week.
Ill talk to ya later. See ya.

Billy

8:33 PM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Maggs said...

Oh I hate days/times like this! I try to sleep them off and pray that when I wake up I'll feel better.

Are you a cutter? Just curious.

9:46 PM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

I understand not being able to say much but thanks for the update. :)

1:02 PM, March 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home