Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Spending two days

Made reservations for next week to spend two days at a hotel downtown. I had a real hard time doing it because I just couldn't get past the ugly bedspreads they show on the virtual tour. But I did it anyway because it's a nice hotel, it was actually affordable and it is located right in the middle of the city with everything from Navy Pier to Water Tower to the Sears Tower all within a mile & a half away. We'll be doing a whole lot of walking but hopefully the weather will be in the 50's as they are guessing it will be.

As I was making the reservation, I noticed that my Visa check card expires at the end of next month. I sure as hell hope they send me another one. I know when I had a joint account with the ex at a different bank, they let him have one but refused to give me one because my credit sucked. I've been with this new bank since I split from him, but my credit once again sucks (it didn't when the card was issued) and I'm afraid if they find out they too will deny me the check card. I haven't had a single overdraft or problem with the card or my account since I opened it so I'm hoping they'll go off that information. If not, I'm screwed. It's really hard to do a lot of stuff if you don't have at least one credit card.

Today was a blow off day. Just as tomorrow will be too. Won't do a damn thing except sleep all day. That's all I have the mental capacity to handle right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh lucky you... I need a blow off month just to sleep and do nothing all day. Enjoy!

9:29 AM, March 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Staying in town and doing all the touristy stuff may be an opportunity to renew the drive again. Anyway, it's sure to be lots of fun :-)

10:04 AM, March 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home