Sunday, April 16, 2006

Still no sleep

OMFG! It's about 4:45 pm now and I have only managed to sneak in 2 hours of sleep out of the last 36; and have had no meds to boot. I'm fucking manic as hell now and I say that because I can't think of anything else that would be keeping me running this long. Surprised as hell I haven't just passed out completely, but of course I can't cuz this fucking brain of mine is on overdrive and won't shut the fuck up. So much fucking noise in there I can't take it. But I can tell I'm on the verge of crashing fast cuz just listening to certain songs while out running around was making me very weepy. We didn't get home from my sister's til 6:30 am and it took me nearly an hour to fall asleep. Didn't get to sleep long cuz I had to get up, shower and head off to the meeting with the accountant. Glad I went to that, I got almost $600 out of the deal, money I'll sock away towards getting a place of my own.

The hospital never found out what was wrong with the little sis. All the tests came back negative. Found out she does have gallstones tho, not that I have a clue what that means. I know kidney stones eventually have to make their way out, where do gallstones go? Called her a bit ago but she was sleeping. The bro-in-law said she was feeling better today, not in as much pain. I'm glad for that.

Now, do I try to get some much needed sleep? Or do I just fucking stay up and start the laundry? Ugh...I have no fucking clue.

Just in case anyone's curious, the bunny is doing better. I was so excited to see poop in his litter box, as gross as that sounds. I truly was happy...even told everyone else to come look. (Yeah, I'm a dork, so fucking what?) His appetite is back to normal too. He goes back for a check-up next week sometime, hopefully that mass the vet felt was just a backup that's now come out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Deb said...

I was upset to learn that you are still not sleeping well. I hope that changes soon. Wish I could think of something that could help...

3:28 PM, April 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home