Sunday, April 09, 2006

Loss of words

I'm at a loss for words today. I know there are things I should get out of my head but giving voice to those thoughts seems like a challenge I'm not up for. It's late (or early depending on how you view 1 am) and I'll be doping up on meds in a minute. So I'll just go with the boring, I can handle that.

Went out for a movie and dinner last night. Saw Lucky Number Sleven. Great movie that I highly recommend, especially if you like twists & turns in the story line and some awesome quality kills. I wonder what people in the theatre thought of us when we both busted out laughing after one of the guys in the film got his brains blown out. Wasn't exactly a comedy moment but for some reason I found it astoundingly funny. Makes me wonder if I'm sick enough to laugh if I was witness to an actual shooting. I certainly hope not. I don't think I'm that cold-hearted.

The kiddie had me extremely aggravated because I did have these plans yet she couldn't get her own plans in order. I hate the fact that she and her friends never plan anything in advance. Hate it even more so because I'm usually the chauffeur. There's always an excuse why they waited until the last minute, but it's usually something lame. If I weren't such a nice mother, I'd have told her she wasn't allowed to go out because I wasn't driving anyone at the last minute.

And with that, I'm at a loss for anything else to type.

3 Comments:

Blogger Maggs said...

We can't write all the time.

8:40 AM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

You're a great mother, Sid. Give yourself some credit.

Hugs
Polar

2:40 PM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Be nice but firm with her. Tell her you need advance notice. Or she takes the bus.

10:59 PM, April 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home