Sunday, April 02, 2006

A couple of pics

I tried this earlier and blogger kept fucking it up, so let's see if I can get these damn pictures to stay on this time. Just wanted to post some pics from our trip downtown. We had fun, but I must say, I've been crashing hard ever since. We did a hell of a lot of walking but we got awesome weather on Thursday to do it in. Wednesday when we got there it was overcast but mild. We mostly just shopped and I didn't buy much for myself cuz I don't like anything.

This first one is the view from our hotel room on the 37th floor. Not much to see cuz we got there before rush hour started.
















This is the view looking straight out our window. Couldn't see the Sears Tower cuz all these other dang buildings were in the way.
















A photo the kiddie took looking up between two buildings. Don't ask me which two cuz I haven't a clue. I just looked up & thought it would make a kewl pic so I told her to take it.
















There are quite a few more pictures, but since blogger was being a bitch about uploading photos I figured I'd best limit them. I'll see if I have time to add more tomorrow. I have to see Ms. N and the pdoc in the afternoon. Personally, I'm not looking forward to either visit.

3 Comments:

Blogger annabkrr said...

Great pics, Sid! Glad y'all had fun. You're kiddie is beautiful, btw. How old is she? She reminds me of my 12 year old AB. LOVE that chair she's sitting in too.

11:50 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

The pics are awsome, Sid! That pic your daughter took is pretty cool. It's making me a little dizzy, though. Glad you had a nice time!

3:59 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Miss Defective said...

The kiddie is 14.

12:35 AM, April 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home