Monday, April 10, 2006

Couples therapy

Ms. N and I spent most of our time today talking about relationships. Primarily the one I may or may not have with the ex. Since I know that quite a few people are struggling with the relationship they have with their spouse, I wanted to share some information she gave me.

I'd never heard of it before, maybe others have. It's called Imago Relationship Therapy. While I know I can't afford to see a therapist that's trained in this particular couples counseling and I doubt my ex would be willing to participate, my T recommended at least reading the book by Harville Hendrix, PhD called "Getting the Love You Want: A Guide for Couples". I'll check and see if Barnes & Noble has it next time I'm there and see if it's something worth my time.

If anyone is interested there is some information on their website: Imago Therapy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Polar Bear said...

I've never heard of it before, but the website looks interesting.

2:55 PM, April 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home