Thursday, July 27, 2006

FOAD Rusty



So, here's the scoop. I found this earlier in the week whilst searching the internet for blogs worth reading. I know there's the HNT (Half Naked Thursdays), but I'm not about to reveal any of my flesh cuz I don't want to be responsible if someone hurls, chokes on their vomit and dies. Personally I think Fuck off & Die should be on Friday's cuz well, it rhymes and shit, but I didn't come up with the idea, so I'll just follow their rules. Anyway, this will be my first FOAD post, well at least the first one to link back to their site, cuz I'm always bitching either here or on my I Hate blog.

Since I bitched about Andrea Yates yesterday, today I'd like to tell Rusty Yates, her ex-hubby, to FUCK OFF AND DIE. He's bitching about the prosecutors misrepresenting certain details of the day his ex-wife murdered his five kids. These are exerts from the article I read on Yahoo, Yates' ex-husband criticizes prosecutors.

Rusty Yates told The Associated Press that Andrea Yates never told him, "I finally did it" in her telephone call to him after the drownings, as a Houston police officer testified during her second trial.

"It's been printed in papers as fact, and it's absolutely not true," he said. "Much of the state's case was built on lies."


During the interview, Rusty Yates said that on the day his children died, Andrea had called him and asked him to come home. When he and his mother arrived and learned from police what had happened, he reminded his mother that Andrea had filled the bathtub for no apparent reason about a month or so earlier.

"I said, `I guess she'd been thinking about this for some time and finally did it," Yates said. He said an officer must have overhead the conversation and took it out of context.


Ok, so what I'm getting from his own statements is that Rusty suspected his ex-wife was a danger to their kids and/or herself and didn't do anything or at least not enough to prevent it; AND her actions were premeditated. Excuse me, how does that qualify for an insanity plea? Apparently she didn't "wake up one morning and drown her five kids" as the defense attorney stated in the article, she'd been planning it.

I'll tell you what insanity is. Insanity is supporting the woman who murdered your five children. Insanity is revealing what role you played in the situation. The police officer testified under oath as to what he heard. That's not a deliberate misrepresentation of the facts, he heard what he heard. Given the emotional state he was in following news of the murder of all five of his kids, maybe Rusty did say that and simply forgot.

In any case, you got what you wanted Rusty, your ex-wife can't be re-prosecuted and have justice really be served by her either ending up with the death penalty or life in prison. So now you can FUCK OFF AND DIE.

P.S. Hope a link to my blog ends up on the FOAD site, cuz so far there isn't one. Maybe I'm doing it wrong and didn't bitch enough.

4 Comments:

Blogger annabkrr said...

Bravo Sid. I agree with everyword you wrote. He did play a major role in those childrens tragic murder, and he should have been held accountable for not helping her. But where is Rusty now? Remarried to a younger hot blonde. Fuckin' pig.

Great post.

5:09 PM, July 27, 2006  
Blogger Shelly said...

It's just sick what happened to those children and I feel he's just as much to blame as she is. If anything, he's more responsible because he KNEW she was a danger to the kids and never did squat about it.

9:24 PM, July 27, 2006  
Blogger Marie said...

Sid, love the new look. Hope you and your daughter are well.

4:24 AM, July 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaaaa, Luv it!
;]

10:03 AM, August 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home