Friday, July 21, 2006

In bed

The nausea and dizziness is horrible. I can't sit up for any length of time without feeling as if though I'm going to pass out. So instead I lie in bed and usually just sleep. Sometimes I can read, other times I'm seeing double. Not sure why I would be so dizzy. What does your head have to do with your gall bladder? Why was I fine the day after surgery but yet 2-3 days afterward I'm having problems? Doesn't make sense.

I need to be better by tomorrow cuz it's my niece's birthday party. Then Monday thru Thursday there are doctor appointments for my daughter and I. I don't have the time to be laid up in bed. Maybe I shouldn't have planned so many engagements that soon after surgery, but like I said, I was fine Wednesday.

I know I owe a couple of people emails. I will get to them when I can. But for now, I'm going back to sleep.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

make sure you get yourself checked out by a doc (i know you said you had appointments next week). keep those of us in the blogosphere posted on how you are doing . . . i love your blog and check everyday to see if you have a new post.

9:10 PM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger Maggs said...

ditto. email me when u can...

9:18 PM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger annabkrr said...

It may be the pain meds, Sid. If it continues another day, you need to seek medical attention.

HUGS

Anna

5:06 PM, July 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home