Sunday, July 16, 2006

Random thoughts

Sometimes when I try to log on, instead of typing the mass defective I end up typing the ass defective. Wonder if that's really an accidental typo or not. Maybe I should change my name.

Cleaned my desk today. After finding little bits of green garland behind my computer, I realized I hadn't done any serious cleaning since January when I finally took my xmas decorations down. That's really disgusting.

I also cleaned my hutch with all my Bath & Body Works merchandise. I have 15 different scents, and for each scent I have a minimum of three products. I'm guessing I own over 60 bottles of lotions, bath gels, hand soaps, etc. etc.

I wrote an essay about borderline personality disorder today. There's a writing contest and if mine is chosen it will get published in a book about mental illness. It had to be 1500 to 2000 words. Considering how much I write online, I was surprised I was only able to write 1531 words. I think I did good debunking several myths about borderline, but we'll see if it was good enough to get picked.

I threw my mouse pad away. It had a picture of the painting The Scream on it. It was falling apart cuz I've had it for about 10 years. Now I'm padless which is a weird feeling. Like when I switched from Stayfree Maxi-pads to tampons, weird yet liberating.


Why are there all these little gnat type bugs flying in front of my computer? It's not like I'm typing outside, nor have I ever opened the windows.

Tomorrow I have to finish cleaning. That involves vacuuming my bedroom, office, living room and bathroom. Plus dusting the living room and cleaning the shower. I also need to go shopping for food for the kiddie since I'm pretty sure I won't be able to drive for at least a week.

I'm going to buy a cheap sports bra for my surgery. They're only getting one half of me naked.

I had a really strange dream last night, but I didn't bother to write it down so I could share it. But I do remember it was very strange and a little disturbing.

I'm really getting bored with being online, but I hate watching tv even more. Now what the fuck am I supposed to do?

I hope they have to cut me open for my surgery. I've never had staples and I'm curious to see how disgusting they look in person.

I cut last night, and plan to cut again tonite. I just need to make sure I'm still alive. My lucky number for cutting is 8, four on each arm. Not sure why, it's just what I've usually done. Well unless I'm really upset and then I'll do dozens.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

ass defective-lol that cracked me up :D

good luck with your essay, that's super cool. when do you find out?

i'm mouse pad-less, too. it's so weird using someone else's computer now, that has mouse pad-feels so slow :)

somtimes i get so bored with being online i'll just google the most random things, and see what comes up. feel free to IM when you see me online if you want.

i wish you wouldn't but i understand the need to finish so just be careful ok. i started burning not too long ago and wish i hadn't cause that's all i can think about now-it sucks :(

11:26 AM, July 17, 2006  
Blogger annabkrr said...

Ass defective sounds hysterical, especially when I think about the patient I had today at work! One of those, "had to be there" kinda things.

What kind of surgery are you having? I musta missed that post or something. Stapes aren't too icky, I take 'em outta folks all the time, and if I remember correctly, I even had some when I had Alexander with the C section. How crazy is it that I cannot remember whether or not I had damn staples in my stomach? LOL

I understand the bored online feeling. I hardly ever get on here anymore. Seems like I've looked at everything already, nothing else is interesting. HA

Hope all is well up your way.

6:57 PM, July 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home