Monday, July 17, 2006

Finally!

Cleaned the rest of this nasty ass house. I'm so hiring a maid next time cuz it's just too big of a job for one & a half people (I say half when referring to my kiddie cuz she hardly does much). But everything is now clean & shining, even the shower which typically goes without except a few squirts of mildew remover now and then.

Finally my surgery is scheduled for tomorrow at 7:30 am, and they want me there at 6 am. What the fuck? What happened to the 10:30 am? My guess is they completely lost my information and had to squeeze me in at the last minute. I'm figuring that as the case because they only just called today for the pre-op testing and when I got there, none of my paperwork was in order yet. Fucking nice. Piss the crazy bitch off.

And finally, I'm going to go smoke, take some Klonopin and relax for the next couple of hours til I head off to bed. With any luck I'll die on the operating table! UGH!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Maggs said...

Good luck tomorrow!

9:14 PM, July 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats around the same time as my surgery was. I didnt even bother going to bed, its just to hard to get up that early.
I hope your able to get some sleep tonight but youll be able to sleep during the surgery.

I hope everything goes well and your back home up and about soon.
Good luck and let us know how everything went.

Take good care of yourself,
Your in my prayers,
Billy

12:27 AM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger annabkrr said...

Oh my gosh Sid, I didn't know it was today!

By now I suppose your out of the OR and in recovery, I'll be thinking of you and sendin' ya get well thoughts.

Hugs and all my best girlfriend.
Anna

1:35 PM, July 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home