Sunday, July 23, 2006

Tweaking

To keep my mind off the depression, I've been busy tweaking my blog. Yep, I'm at that point again where I think it looks retarded and needs a complete overhaul. Not up for starting over from scratch right now, so I've just been making subtle changes here and there.

Today I made my own icon. Didn't know how to do it, but I figured it out as I went along. Definite positive trait of mine is the tenacity to keep trying and trying til I figure something out. At least that applies to things of a technical/computer nature. Screw it is my attitude when it comes to life. Wonder how I can switch those two around. How can I be more tenacious when it comes to life and not give a damn about computer stuff?

1 Comments:

Blogger annabkrr said...

I just commented, and blogger ate it. Gosh, I hate this blogger!! UGH

12:55 PM, July 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home