Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Itchy brain

My brain itches. Not sure how else to describe it. It's like all my neurons are firing off at the same time, sending errant impulses all over my brain and body. It's very odd and has me getting quite anxious. There's definitely too much activity because I'm not the least bit tired. Every nerve in my body seems irritated by this.

I've had the nerve problem before and actually the itchy brain, but never at the same time. This should make for an interesting night. Or make that morning since it's already 12:30 am.

5 Comments:

Blogger annabkrr said...

Girl, I've never heard of an itchy brain before but it sounds awful. Hoping you feel better soon!

BTW, did I mention I really like the new look of your place? Very cool.

1:47 PM, July 26, 2006  
Blogger gabbi said...

I think I've had that. Is it when you feel like your coming out of your own skin, like snakey and aggitated?

3:03 AM, July 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel... I had brain surgery and my doctor said it's just because it's healing itself and growing a bit.

10:13 AM, October 26, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i know what your feeling too, i suffer from epilepsy and my brain feels like it needs a good scratching now! i dont quite understand it though? thats why i googled it and got this page. gonna see my GP about it. let you no what they said. asap

2:58 AM, October 07, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as wat uve said guys .. I suffered on it . then it bothers me a lot . i take it seriously . one time i sed do i have a brain tumor ? or waht m so so so scared of whats happening to me . i duno . i was jus awaken by dat thing , hope it will not came again .. oh how i wish ...

10:03 PM, June 30, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home