Saturday, August 05, 2006

I'm somebody now

I'm officially somebody now, I have my own domain name. Still have to set up my own website, or at the very least transfer this one over there, but I'll get to that some day. Of course the domain is www.themassdefective.com, wouldn't expect anything else from me now would you? Right now all it does is transfer you back here to blogger.

I have no idea what possessed me to do that. I really just had this urge to spend money. But since I didn't bother to shower today, there was no way I was leaving the house. I wanted to buy more books, like I need to add more to the stack that I haven't bothered to read yet. So I opted for the domain name. Haven't paid the extra for web hosting yet so I can't do much with it, but I wanted to reserve the name before someone else stole it out from under me.

Ok, maybe I'm not really somebody. I'm just a font floating around on the world wide web. An alpha-numeric code being deciphered by computers from here to Timbuktu. I want to be somebody, but there's just this shell holding in a collection of miseries. To be somebody you need to have spirit, life, love, happiness....all the things lacking in me.

4 Comments:

Blogger annabkrr said...

Congrats Sid!! So we'll be going over there from now on?

8:38 AM, August 05, 2006  
Blogger Maggs said...

awesome! let us know when you get the site up and the blog moved over.

i bought my own too a few months ago but still working on it:

www.alittlecrazy.net

10:01 AM, August 05, 2006  
Blogger Miss Defective said...

Just keep using the blogspot address until further notice. I'm sure it will take me months to get the other site up and running fully.

9:09 PM, August 05, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

What are you talking about? You're somebody. Somebody very important. A mother to her child, a friend to us all. You're valuable.

6:42 PM, August 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home