Thursday, September 07, 2006

FOAD Trolls








Today's FOAD is dedicated to all the imbeciles that feel the need to leave anonymous, insulting remarks on other people's blogs. I may have covered this topic in the pre-FOAD days or even on my I Hate... blog, but it bears repeating because the internet is a breeding ground for stupidity.

First off, I have to wonder how freakishly pathetic and boring your lives must be that you have to spend it trolling blogs and leaving these insults. I know you're probably still wounded from your school days where you were the butt of many jokes, so here's a suggestion...wouldn't your time be better spent talking to a therapist so you can move beyond this petty bullshit? I get the feeling you were picked on as a kid for good reason, especially if you're retarded enough to be pulling this crap now that you've gotten older. Hell, some of you probably are still being picked on.

Thanks to the wonders of the internet you think you're so cleverly hiding behind, probably because your wimpy ass wouldn't dare outright confront someone for fear of the bitch slap you know would be coming, you're not as anonymous as you think you are. My latest troll hails from California and happened upon my blog by googling "can an overdose of Seroquel kill you". They then proceeded to insult me on a post I did over a year ago. Um ok...if you're going to go thru the trouble of wasting all that time fonting at me in a condescending manner, could you at least do it in the present where everyone else can read it? They might get as big of a kick out of it as I did.

What I truly love about these idiots is that they feel they know everything about you based on reading one post. You know that saying "you make an ASS of yourself when you presume to ASSume"? It applies to you. Hell, they probably wrote it specifically for your pussy ass.

There may be a limited few who are actually bothered by these anonymous trolls and their need to compensate for not getting to suckle at mommy's tit for as long as they wanted, but I'm not intimidated or otherwise afraid of your font. I find the comments you leave extremely entertaining. I especially liked being called "emo" recently. The use of that word shows the age of the troll, and also shows that apparently they aren't giving enough homework to our children. It's not my fault your mommy and daddy don't give you enough attention, take the matter up with them.

You may feel empowered by this childish behaviour, but the rest of us just view you as the fucked up losers we know you are. Quit trying so desperately to deny you're a fucking twit. Just accept it, no one likes you fucktards. Fuck off and die.

6 Comments:

Blogger Maggs said...

What did I miss? Shoot me an emai.

6:53 PM, September 07, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Deb said...

I am so sorry you get rude visitors. I love the picture and will dl!

7:46 PM, September 07, 2006  
Blogger Annake said...

That was a most excellent FOAD. I've got a friend who's been trolled by a California blogger for almost a year now. I think you're right about them being picked on in school. No one could be that vitriolic unless they were compensating for something that happened to them when they were 12. They're a waste of internet space.

7:54 PM, September 07, 2006  
Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

I have no time for these people either. Total losers.

5:02 PM, September 08, 2006  
Anonymous trolled victim said...

sid, I acknowledge your guts in standing up to trolls and badmouthing them. as you can tell by my username, i've been trolled by them like heck. and it was back in 2009.

i did try fighting back at the people who trolled me. but i didn't work well.

and those trolls drove me away from a website that me and them were in. shame on them. they make me wish that they didn't exist.

the name of the website that the people who really trolled me is Topix. and i learned that it became a playground of trolls. if you'd like me to give you its address, feel free to tell me.

one of the trolls who was in topix is female and suggested that i'm spineless because of my inability to deal with trolling. she and her kind are the ones who are spineless.

such insensitive and inconsiderate people like trolls don't deserve to live. they should all be punished like heck.

if you can, keep up the good work at being against trolls. i know that there are other people like you in this world who hate those troublemakers.

5:13 PM, March 16, 2011  
Anonymous another troll hater said...

Why didn't you put my first comment on this blog? I was agreeing with you about trolls.

7:08 PM, October 04, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home