Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Mentally unavailable

I'm alive but mentally unavailable for anyone or anything except my daughter. Been busy. Haven't been able to get enough sleep. Not taking my medication. Wandered amongst blogs for the first time in about a week, reading tidbits here & there but unable to offer comments of substance so I left none. I know I've been tagged for 8 random things about me, but that's not going to happen tonight, or this morning...whatever. Maybe later. I'm disorganized which is quite stressful for me. Ignoring all the important shit to focus on crap that isn't worth a moment of my time.

It's a choppy post, but that's how my thoughts are coming out lately. In a minute I'll forget I even wrote this. But hopefully by the next minute I'll be asleep.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I know how it is....sometimes I read blogs but I have nothing to say and other times I don't have the strength to read blogs or write in my own. I totally understand where you're coming from.

Here it is 7:30AM and I'm still putting off sleep. I hate sleep. I could take pills but I know what's waiting for me and I just don't want to lay down. Argh! Anyway, this is all to say I soooo understand where you're coming from.

Austin

6:38 AM, August 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home