Saturday, February 06, 2010

Can't imagine

Post-it notes are one of the 10 top best inventions ever, at least in my book. They're right up there with things like indoor plumbing and electricity cuz I use them pretty much everyday and can't imagine life without them.

From the guys behind the Diet Coke and Mentos experiments, here's another genius creation, the Extreme Sticky Note Experiments...






It's not yet 2 am, but it's getting pretty damn close, and I'm starting to get that rush of energy that keeps me up all night. Guess I'll waste the hours away tonight by watching weird YouTube videos.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stanley said...

That was awesome! I never thougt that such a mundane office product could be used in such a creative and fun way before. Thank you for sharing. I hope you've gotten some sleep since then.

7:27 AM, February 06, 2010  
Blogger Laura said...

I love them too ... great video!

7:41 AM, February 06, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home