Thursday, August 05, 2004

Surprise surprise

Surprise, surprise...three other people showed up for group tonight. They were even all on time. Maybe things will work out and I won't have to switch to the other group. I'm keeping the option open though, never know when these people will piss me off for the final time and I'll need to make the change.

We didn't really do a whole lot in group or at least it seemed that way. Two of the people were exceptionally chatty tonight, so they kind of dominated the conversation. None of it pertained to me, so I zoned out for awhile. Couldn't even tell you most of what was said. Heck, couldn't even tell you what I was thinking about during that time, if anything.

Talked to the ex today. We're still going back and forth on who our daughter should live with. Now he thinks maybe she should stay with me. I think I really do want her here, but I do know that we have to determine what is best for her, whether she likes it or not. The reason he thinks she should live with me now is because his girlfriend told him that despite my condition, nothing can replace the love of a mother. Plus, the kidlet is pretty strong willed. If she decides in her mind that she doesn't want to be in that house with all those kids, she will never let herself be happy there.

We're supposed to get together, all three of us, tomorrow to discuss this issue. We have to make a decision so we can get her enrolled in school somewhere. The anxiety is already building, but I'm trying my best not to go off the chart. Have to try and contain the emotions so I can make logical, well thought out decisions. This should be interesting because my emotions always get the best of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home