Sunday, October 31, 2004

Another Halloween is over

Another Halloween is over. I did pretty good today considering the significance this day has for me. This would have been my 13th wedding anniversary. Only had fleeting thoughts about that 3 times, didn't ever dwell on it. Sometimes being borderline can be a blessing. Since he's out of sight, he's out of mind and I can't recall the love I once had for him.

The kiddie had a good time today. Her trick or treating days are numbered. Think next year will be the last time she goes because after that, she's in high school. She was the only one of her friends that really went all out on the costume. The rest of them didn't really dress up. Oh well, she didn't seem to mind.

Next weekend is our trip to Milwaukee for the Good Charlotte show. It'll be good to get away from here for a couple of days. Just need to make sure I remember to bring the tickets cuz that would really suck to drive up there & find I forgot them.

I've been trying to write stuff on the calendar because my forgetfulness is getting really bad. Unfortunately, sometimes I forget to check the calendar. This week will be fairly busy for me. Tuesday I have a therapy appointment with Ms. J, I have to go to the public aid office and figure out all this bullshit because my caseworker never called me back. I also need to remember to vote. Wednesday I'm babysitting my niece, Friday I have parent/teacher conferences. Then Saturday it's off to Wisconsin.

Maybe I should go to public aid tomorrow. Think doing all that stuff in one day will be hard. I'll feel rushed because I don't know how long it'll take at public aid. I know it's at least an hour drive out there. Maybe if I go tomorrow and leave here at noon, it won't be as crowded as it usually is in the morning.

I finally slept last night. Did have a nightmare and woke up a few times, but was able to get some good rest despite that. I definitely needed it. Think I'll be on Seroquel or some type of sleep aid for the rest of my life. I don't want to be reliant on meds to help me sleep, but I don't see how I'll ever be able to just fall asleep on my own. I don't understand why I can't do it now. Seems like just another defect I really don't need.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sid, Ive been on seroquel too,and it hasnt done a thing for me.I started taking effexor last week,it gave me a boost for a couple of days but then it stopped working.I dont think any of these pills work.I hope you have better luck than I have.Ill see ya later.bye.

11:58 PM, October 31, 2004  
Blogger Jaime said...

Hello Sid...I was looking online and found your blog. My partner has BPD...takes Seroquel. It has done wonders for her. I hope that you can find that too. OH, Have fun at the concert!

7:14 AM, November 02, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home